1953 – 1962

1954: The Society constructed a new exhibition hall (later named the D. A. Campbell Building).

1959: The Society purchased the Charles McCormick property and used the land for parking during the Fair.

1960: The Board of Directors welcomed the President and Vice-President of the Ladies’ Division as members of the Board.

1961: The Society oversaw construction of another new exhibition hall (later named the Farm & Home Building).

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top